Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Civilization Revolution review

Hey guys, today we will be reviewing one of my favorite apps. It is Civilization Revolution, by Firaxis Games. Based on the very popular Sid Meier franchise and one of my favorite turn based strategy games. This is a game about starting as one civilization out of 16 to chose from. Each one has it's own famous world leader to lead your civ. Each has their own different bonuses to help improve your civ. One of the few cons of the game is that is not that welcoming to new player, who have not played another civ games. I have got a couple people to try to play just without guidance and they had no clue on what anything was. But I give em credit the helpers which help make decisions throughout the game help a lot and do help you learn how to play. Also the graphics are not up to par with games like Infinity Blade or anything like that. Bu the games has so much replay ability, with the multiple scenarios and different nations to play as. It is very pricy for an app, $6.99. So you must know that you are going to play this a lot. I picked it up on spring sale for $1.99 so keep an eye out for those sales. Also you can pick it up as a gift app on free my apps. I give this app a 10/10 and you all should buy it if you are serious strategy gamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment