Thursday, April 12, 2012

Free My Apps review

Hey guys, now I know I said I would only be reviewing apps but this is app related. So your probably wondering what the it is, it is called Free My Apps. This is a website were you download apps that are trying to be premoted by their owners. So that catch is that these companies said that when people download their sponsored apps they get credits to use to buy new popular paid apps. And it works, it is not like 100 coins are equal to .10 cents but 100 coins equal roughly a dollar or so. I have about 1260 coins and have already bought Infinity Blade, which is great. The gift apps are not just bad games that no one wants but big name games like Angry Birds and Words With Friends and many more. I cant stress it enough how much I want you all to use this website. What I do is I just download the sponsor apps and after being creited I just remove the apps. Suprisingly enough I have found some of the games fun and I would have never played before using the website. If you guys have any other websites like this comment down bellow or comment telling me your experience on the site. Also if there are any apps you would like me to review comment too. Thanks for reading, Down bellow is the link.

http://m.freemyapps.com/welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment