Thursday, April 19, 2012

Great Little Wargame review



Hey guys, today I will be reviewing Great Little Wargame. This is made by Rubicon Mobile, this is a turn- based strategy game. It is trying to simulate table top wargaming, which you play with miniatures and rules and what not. This is is very addictive, there are many action packed levels with nail biting endings. I love the fell of a lone sniper holding a flank just mowing down enemy rifleman. This game has many different unit from tanks to grunts. All units have their time and purpose. This game costs 2.99 which is not bad for what you are getting. I know I have really only been reviewing strategy games but they are my favorite app to play. If you are looking to throw hours in the addictive gameplay or are just a wargamer yourself I would get this game. I give it a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment